Be a Part of
The Modern Education System
One of the top schools of Himachal Pradesh
- No candidate shall be admitted except on an application in the prescribed form available from the school office at the time of admission.
- All students applying for admission are subjected to an interview and a test. The standard of admission test will be of the level of the annual examination of the class preceding that in which the admission is sought.
- No admission form will be accepted unless all entries are duly completed. The date of birth entered on the admission form cannot subsequently be altered.
- Admission and assignment to a particular section of the class are entirely reserved to the school authorities.
- The pupils who have already attended a recognized school and are seeking admission in this school have to submit the transfer certificate and progress report card of the school they last attended, without which their admission will not be considered.
- Correct date of birth should be given at the time of admission. Date of birth once registered cannot be changed. No affidavits are accepted at any later stage for change in date of birth.
- Child detained in a class & removed from the school, will not be re-admitted.
Enroll at DPS Jhakri
Delhi Public School is one of the best schools in Jhakri, Shimla both academically and non-academically. We focus on each student individually, identify their subjects of high interest and then work on nurturing new skills in them and honing their old skills. Throughout the school years, our priority remains an all round development of children, identification of their passion, and then providing resources and inspiration to follow them.
What is the age criteria for admission?
Age bar for Pre-Nursery is 2 years, 3 years for LKG, 4 years for UKG, 5 years for Class I, and +1 the last number for every other class, ending at 16 years for Class XII. Please note that the age of the child must be above the mentioned age as on 31st March of the same session in which the child is applying for the admission.
How long will it take for the admission test results to be declared?
The Admission Test Results are declared on the same date, except if the test was conducted for admission to Class IX and XI. In that case, we take 2 working days to declare the results.
Is Delhi Public School affiliated to CBSE or ICSE?
Delhi Public School is affiliated to CBSE.
Is Delhi Public School till X or XII Standard?
We are a Senior Secondary school till XII standard.
What is the child to teacher ratio?
For Pre-Primary, the child to teacher ratio is 15:1.
For Class I to XII, the child to teacher ratio is 36:1.
Can a student choose between ICSE or CBSE boards after Class X?
Yes, it is the choice of the student.
What is the fee structure?
You can check the complete Fee Structure here.
What is curriculum for Pre-Primary?
You can check the Pre-Primary Curriculum here.
Which streams and combination of subjects do we offer in XI standard?
In total, a student has 31 options before him/her to choose the best subjects which are divided in 5 streams as follows:
|Science Stream (Non-Medical)||English
|Science Stream (Medical)||English
|Commerce Stream (Without Math)||English
|Commerce Stream (With Math)||English
Is it necessary to pay ₹ 1100 as registration fee?
Yes, It is necessary.
Will we get the School Year Book and Prospectus after registration?
Yes, we provide a copy of School Year Book and Prospectus after registration.
1st Route (Rampur - Jhakri)
2nd Route (Jeori - Jhakri)
Schedule a Visit
Telephone Numbers: 01782-275293, 01782-234122
Parents are requested not to insist on meeting the teachers during school hours, however they can meet the class / subject teacher on working Saturdays between 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm or any other working day only by prior appointment through Almanac.